OEM replica front lip. trustable?!

Cpyro

Reaction score
a few ppl have, search a bit and u will see some posts. my understanding is that it looks pretty close to the original but is made out of fiberglass and does require modification for a good fit.

David_Van

Reaction score
I searched around (search box, review threads) unless they're super hiding somewhere.. couldn't find anything on them. Or i'm just a bad searcher lol.

The Wicked One

Reaction score
I got my thread to show up typing in "oem replica lip" into the search bar, but i agree that it is somewhat hidden. There are just so many threads out there where the terms oem and lip show up that things like the DIY just get lost.

I wouldn't recommend buying the fiberglass front lip from them because you will likely break it, especially if you are lowered. Best bet is to pick up one of the Polyurethane front lips, that are also oem-ish looking. that is what most people seem to be doing. they can be found on E-bay.

David_Van

Reaction score
Ah thanks guys. But i just noticed that the seller/maker is located in Canada. and shipping cost would be around the same price as the lip itself lol.

Back