Omnipowa!!!

theaccordian

Reaction score
theyre bootytful....

rear
DSC01841.jpg

front
DSC01842.jpg

the finished product... I wanted to go with a domestic look so I went with a demon drop! :eek:
DSC01840.jpg

haha jk this is what car looked like right after install obviously someone (me) screwed up the measurments. I ended up dropping the front 3 inches and rasing the asss like 1.5 inch over stock.

The real finshed product

DSC01843.jpg

after 4 hours of adjusting ,a bloody wrist, and a pack of malboros. :cool:

Last edited:

Muyo

Reaction score
Looks pretty good, I just might go with these.

acrod99

Reaction score
damn nice, man! i'm going to get these. your ride definitely looks ill now. i'll probobly drop mine like your first pic! haha-j/k guys! but really, great job, and thanks for the review!

theaccordian

Reaction score
I just wanna warn you. The ride is bouncy in the sense if you drive your girlfirend around she will probably get annoyed. But I dont have that problem right now *sigh*

acrod99

Reaction score
theaccordian said:
I just wanna warn you. The ride is bouncy in the sense if you drive your girlfirend around she will probably get annoyed. But I dont have that problem right now *sigh*
Believe me-anything's an improvement over my current setup! Oh, and i'm sure my girl won't mind-she's into cars, too! She's amazing! Don't worry man, you'll find a girl soon, i'm sure. Thanks for everythin once again.

theaccordian

Reaction score
Yeah if your car is fast then it better handle good. Youll be happy with these I know I am. Car is stiff and feels solid my rear end just falls in place in hard turns.

Car is alot more fun to drive now I can take turns like 15-20 mph faster :D

Back