Ortega Hwy

ccordex00

Reaction score
I just came back from Ortega Hwy (74) off the 5 freeway...it's a cool mountain road that goes for around 14 miles...No cops and really chill...some sections are a little tricky because of speed and suspension setup but not dangerous if you drive responsible. The only problem was that there are only 5-6 spots where you can gather people for a photoshoot but it's still a nice place to go.
I met some teggy, 240's and civic drivers up there and they told me that they been driving there for a long time and so far no problems with cops or accidents.
I hope more members can go to Ortega Hwy and have fun with their accords!
Peace!:beer:

drifthobo

Reaction score
hmm I am quite tempted to go up there haha, at night though...

drifthobo

Reaction score
we should go up there sometime. Bring some more of the socal guys up there and kick it.

I just checked the site, it's not really that far sorta... 405 south to the 5 then bam ortega highway haha.

Last edited:

drifthobo

Reaction score
hmm next week I work alot, but let me see when some guys are down to go. I'll prob ask em when the guppies meet happens.

NASOHC

Reaction score
Chileno... see, I told you that was a nice ride down there. It starts off Interstate 5 all the way into Lake Elsinore at the lake. It's about a 50-60 minute ride all the way through one way. Saturday or Sunday before sundown would be nice.

Back