Out with the old, in with the... Older.

scrapnav6

Reaction score
Congrats! Welcome to the headache of being an fc owner haha. That thing looks like its in pretty good shape tho. If I were u I would stick with some coils and dtss eliminators and call it a day. Maybe some rear camber adjusters too. And if its a s5 that means u probably have the viscous lsd. Try to find an s4 lsd and u will b a happy camper. Rx7club.com is a great fourm also, plenty of knowledge and info over there. Hit me up if u ever join, Slidinsilly. Im usually only in the drifting section tho.

2000BlackCoupe

Reaction score
yeah...shoulda kept the accord and sorted out the problems :lawl:.

looks awesome, and im sure its awesome to drive...till its in the shop in 6 weeks for a simple problem made un-simple by the wacky world of rotary motors haha.

Frisky Arab

Reaction score
Congrats! Welcome to the headache of being an fc owner haha. That thing looks like its in pretty good shape tho. If I were u I would stick with some coils and dtss eliminators and call it a day. Maybe some rear camber adjusters too. And if its a s5 that means u probably have the viscous lsd. Try to find an s4 lsd and u will b a happy camper. Rx7club.com is a great fourm also, plenty of knowledge and info over there. Hit me up if u ever join, Slidinsilly. Im usually only in the drifting section tho.

Those are the only plans so far. Coils (which are ungodly expensive for the FC), better lookin wheels, and Idk what DTSS is. Will look it up right now though. Also need a roll bar though. I really want an extreme dimensions kit for it, but I don't wanna worry about having to paint it.

yeah...shoulda kept the accord and sorted out the problems :lawl:.

looks awesome, and im sure its awesome to drive...till its in the shop in 6 weeks for a simple problem made un-simple by the wacky world of rotary motors haha.

I did sort out the problems. Ran perfect when I sold it. I just felt that I had gotten what I wanted out of that car, and had been thinking of something new for a while now. Needless to say, the Accord will always have a special place in my heart.

puzzlemaster94

6GA Connoisseur
Reaction score
If you make it like this, you'll be my hero

fHBCs.jpg

Frisky Arab

Reaction score
If you make it like this, you'll be my hero

fHBCs.jpg

Would be nice to have it looking like that one day. I'm trying to get my progress together, but all I've really gotten done so far is a tune-up and a bit of preventative maintenance. Got lucky last week as well, sprung a leak from the heater hose and almost got stranded cuz I didn't want to overheat it. However wheels are first on the agenda (cuz those chromies gotta go) followed by whatever brand of coils I ultimately decide on since they are all the same sky-high price.

Thinking of starting a thread for this car in the non-6ga ride section once some progress is made. Seeing as how this is the only forum I've ever really felt welcome in, it just seems fitting. RX7club is a great forum, but it really feels like more of a knowledge base rather then a community. Expect to see more of the car soon. :lolrun:

talontsiawd

Reaction score
Nice pickup. My friend had a Turbo II which was a really nice car. Unfortunately, maintenance caused him to sell it. I have always wanted an RX7 (I prefer the FD) but would only consider if I was swapping the motor.

Back