P0560

Dnguyen211

Reaction score
I'm nt sure when this code poped up since my cel light was already on for a p0141 so I just got it checked and I found the p0560, lately all I have done electrical wise is upgraded my amp wire to a smaller gauge and took out my climate control to change a light bulb along with taking out the black storage thing under the radio and cleaned it because it was sticky then I took the light from the shift selector and extended the wires to be a ble to make it into an illuminate for the black storage thing. Any thing helps, thanks!

xci.ed6

Reaction score
Unexpected voltage code, btw.

But no, it doesn't sound like you were near it. Clear it, see if it comes back.

phi1542

Reaction score
I went to smog my car today and didn't pass because of P0560. I'm using my yellow top from my v6. My car is 4cyl. Went to auto zone to check it out they said everything good. No problem with battery, starter, or alternator. So what's this code for? It's supposed to be low voltage but nothing is wrong

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

Last edited:

james'99

Reaction score
I went to smog my car today and didn't pass because of P0560. I'm using my yellow top from my v6. My car is 4cyl. Went to auto zone to check it out they said everything good. No problem with battery, starter, or alternator. So what's this code for? It's supposed to be low voltage but nothing is wrong

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

Verify grounds, check alternator cables and clear the code and try again.

Back