***pics to be used in flyers thread***

ryon527

Reaction score
alright i worked on my flyer a bit last night. i used acrodd99, cdubb and blacknight in it. I was just going by the angles of the pics thats why I picked who I did so far. eric I don't know if you want your car in the flyer or not so if you don't i'll take it out, thanks.

blacknight

Superman, uh mod
Reaction score
ryon527 said:
alright i worked on my flyer a bit last night. i used acrodd99, cdubb and blacknight in it. I was just going by the angles of the pics thats why I picked who I did so far. eric I don't know if you want your car in the flyer or not so if you don't i'll take it out, thanks.
No problem, I don't mind.

PS
DAM THIS ACCORD LOOKS GOOD!!!!!

prototype003.jpg

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
i was gonna take some night pics tonight, but 10 minutes before i left for work, it started snowing. i got to work, and it snowed harder. got out of work a half hour ago--4 inches of snow. grrrrrreat. anyone want pics with my car half covered in snow? :)

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
i have pics of mine half covered in snow, hahaha. but yea, that silver 4 door with the home made angel eyes is nice.....i think a silver CF hood would look even sweeter, but either way, that car is pure sex.

ryon527

Reaction score
P1010052.jpg

I have these rims on my old car

I'll post up my flyer later tonight :D .

Back