Please help no lights

MikeyP

Reaction score
I just got my leds for my gauges and a/c controls and sunroof/cruise control. All red :) to match my headunit.

I put In the climate control and they worked nicely, I then out in the sunroof but forgot to unplug my battery cause I was excited and when when I screw in the bulb I got spark . Now my gauge cluster ( except odometer and turn sig), climate control, sunroof / cruise control, parking lights in the headlights , and my tail lights are out. I still have my brake lights, and inside my dome lights and also my reverse lights and turn sig

How do I fix this? Is it just a fuse, or do I have to replace all of these lights?

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Start with changing the fuse and go from there.

You should only have to change the fuse and maybe one bulb that caused the issue.

HotboxF23

Reaction score
Sound like you blew a fuse or two always leave the battery unplugged until you finish electrical work..excitement wont be an excuse for a carfire ijs afterward replace the bulb thats more than likely blown if not put it in backwards(the other way) and reconnect you should be ok

bairdandrew77

Reaction score
It's most likely just a fuse. The instrument panel and tail lights share a fuse, and maybe everything else that stopped working shares it too.

Varnell

Reaction score
Same thing happened to me. I thought it was the multiplexer, but it turned out to just be a fuse.

Back