Please tell me what you think.

talontsiawd

Reaction score
They make all types of wraps now that can actually look great. Does he have the ability to make it look alright, who knows. Sometimes these things are useful when you have a CF theme going but you can't buy a particular part in CF, or would have to make one.

If you point is to just prove him wrong, let him do what he wants to do, watch him get pissed and take it off. Maybe you will hate it and he will absolutely love it.

Bax

Reaction score
Oh I'm gonna let him do whatever he wants, its his car. I just wanted to make sure i wasn't the only person that thought this was stupid. :ugh:
And no, he doesn't have any sort of carbon fiber theme going on, he JUST got his civic, and he just bought some sort of ricer*** wing and he told me he is going to wrap it, also. :eh:

juicebox00

Reaction score
vinyl on hood/trunk = rice. roof okay though because heck, cant really replace it. overlay would be better though

JediYuhdigg

Reaction score
imo if a part is made in CF then save up and spend the money for the legit stuff. my friend did a dry CF wrap on the roof of his white evo and i must say it does look sexy. dry (no gloss) CF wont fade from the sun from what im told.

Back