Power Steering Pressure Switch

bocas0225

Reaction score
Good morning everyone..... I have a 02 Honda Accord Coupe 2.3L w/ 5spd. I am having some difficulty locating the PSP switch for my vehicle. I have been getting a PO112 code for my IAT and I have been reading that the PSP and the IAT sensor plugs look exatly the same and have been known for getting swtiched around. If anyone can help me with this problem that would be awesome.... Thank you again everyone for those of you I have spoken with regarding any of the problems I have been having. I really love this forum and all the people in it!!! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

xci.ed6

Reaction score
B__3360.jpg

bocas0225

Reaction score
Xci.... That's on the high pressure hose that's running along top of the PS to the back of the engine right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

james'99

Reaction score
Xci.... That's on the high pressure hose that's running along top of the PS to the back of the engine right?

Yeah, it looks that way anyway and that would be in the general vicinity. I wonder what the purpose of the power steering switch is anyway.

bocas0225

Reaction score
James I agree with u on that one.... I'm thinking that the pressure switch is there to be able to make sure that the high pressure hose line is maintaining the proper pressure lol

bocas0225

Reaction score
Xci I'm still having difficult my bro finding the switch.... Do u have maybe an actual picture of where the switch is at sir?

james'99

Reaction score
Xci I'm still having difficult my bro finding the switch.... Do u have maybe an actual picture of where the switch is at sir?

xci Is V6. I'm taking a pic now. I'll send on fb because it's easier and upload later.

james'99

Reaction score
We finally made progress. He is finishing up swapping the wires. My pictures are too crappy to share but if you do happen to have this issue, the wire that is supposed to connect to the IAT sensor also has two grounds coming off the wire. That is how you can tell the difference.

Back