quick question on a product

champaned_out

Reaction score
alright so i got the battery terminal in the mail today
SNC00223.jpg

and from reading the description, is this ONLY for the negative terminal? i dont have the 'Big 3' grounds done to my car... i mainly got this so i can clean up my positive terminal since ive got a power wire attached for my sub
SNC00220.jpg

ignore the dirt and the corrosion on my battery -_-

i dont wanna use this on my positive terminal and start the car and end up blowing some sh*t up because of it.. i know its a pretty lame question and i think i already know the answer but i never like to second guess anything when it comes to the electrical part of my car

lashlee

Reaction score
It's labeled that way because the negative terminal is slightly smaller. Since you plan on using it on the positive you should be fine, but going from positive to negative may damage the terminal from squeezing too far.

dynasty

Reaction score
positive terminal and negative terminal is different size like "lashlee" said. if it's for positive, then use it for positive. if it's for the negative, use it for the negative. if you switch it, you will have a problem fitting them. i bought 2 positive and had to fit one of them to the negative. good luck.

champaned_out

Reaction score
yep went out to test fit it, it wont fit on the positive terminal... guess ill just do the big 3 upgrade and use it on the negative terminal

KnightRyder

Reaction score
guess im gonna have to whip out my air powered grinder and open up the terminal to fit on the positive side.

Back