realtwenty's 2000 Accord Sedan SE (56k)

dvilla5506

Reaction score
wow a girl that wants to do an h22 swap:thumbup:.....never seen a girl that knows her stuff on her car.....u must be around cars alot or grew up with brothers lol

if u put some peanut butter or peanut oil on ur sides it will make em black again and get rid of that cloudiness u got goin on

Last edited:

Drew707

Reaction score
nice ride bro. clean rims. how are those gr2s running with ur springs? how long have you had em? i just lowered mine today with ksports and gr2s wondering if we could compare ride quality.

realtwenty

Reaction score
nice ride bro. clean rims. how are those gr2s running with ur springs? how long have you had em? i just lowered mine today with ksports and gr2s wondering if we could compare ride quality.

I got them around November. They ride good so far. The springs have a 2" drop in from and about 1.5" in the rear. But after I got them I saw people posting they were just OEM replacements and didn't last long with a drop although I saw just the opposite posted before I got them. Hopefully they last me for a while.

cliffsta

Reaction score
I love the black wheels with the dark green paint. That forest green is one of my favorite colors for a vehicle. Sharp ride.

And I have the GR2 shocks with my S-Tech springs... yes, the GR2 is just a stock replacement shock but a higher quality one... if you can't afford drop shocks then they're fine IMHO. I've been going 2 years with them, no problems yet.

Back