FS: Rear disc conversion - 4 lug

lashlee

Reaction score
I've got a 4 lug rear disc conversion that I've had for a while since I did the 5 lug swap. It includes all that you need except the parking brake cables and the lower link that the parking brake cable mounts to. This does include good pads, and nearly new centric e-coated rotors, and brake lines.

I'd like to sell these local since they are around 40 lbs. each, but I am willing to ship at the buyers expense. I'd like to get $125 plus shipping, obo.

I also have a set of front spindles with newer bearings and calipers but no rotors. I'll take $75 plus shipping for these, but I am very flexible on these since I need to move this stuff!!

30149260357_medium.jpg

mkdb89-02se

Reaction score
il buy them... how much to ship to 77484.. only want the things for tha rear conversion....

and will it work on my coupe

lashlee

Reaction score
I've got a local buyer. He is supposed to come get them tomorrow night. If he fails I'll gladly set it up.

It will work perfectly. All you've gotta do is remove the knuckle and swap. You will need to get ahold of the oem parking brake cable. The lower link from an disc car is optional.

lashlee

Reaction score
The local buyer is set to come by tomorrow. If that falls through I'll find out what the shipping would be to each place.

lashlee

Reaction score
Local buyer is the new owner of a rear disc conversion! Thanks for
the interest, front parts are still available!

mkdb89-02se

Reaction score
Local buyer is the new owner of a rear disc conversion! Thanks for
the interest, front parts are still available!

soo gay...lol i was hopin to get lucky...everything i need all at once...o well...congrads on sale

Back