Road Kill forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

iHazSnail

Reaction score
This forum having a roadkill section or a street section is pointless. There's always going to be the same story over and over again but just in different words..
"i was at a light, kid next to me had a civic, he revved to 9k, got me mad and i vtakd him with a little help of my AEM SRI"
Street racing the way i see it and how it is at my end is mostly fun and games and might cost you few but that is if you lose a race. Now how it is setup in any other forum is totally different since they mostly aren't about their "red light adventures" but a real RACE! Involving big *** turbos, and other serious setups.
This is an accord forum where the majority can sit and look pretty but can't be fast or involved in a race. Hence no point of having this section if all you are going to see is 2min red light stands or how someone decided to be a dumbschit and weave in and out of traffic endangering lives and property of others.

HondaLuver83

Reaction score
Your missing the point shaheed. This thread was brought up because there was a road kill forum previously that was deleted. And that thread was made an example of why street racing isnt condoned on here.

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
Didn't realize this thread had been left open, didn't mean to add more discussion to it or another thread for the discussion to spill over into, just thought it would be easier if people could just read the decision for themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back