RodneySteiger's RED 2000 SE Sedan **UPDATE 5/30/2010**LED MOD/HEADS/TAILS(56K)

Nissan2anAccord

Reaction score
Re: RodneySteiger's RED 2000 SE Sedan (56K)

Where does one look for the LED Mod on a Coupe??? and im wanting do a blackhouse for my '99 SMR Coupe... with a 6k HID... i got any idea where to get HID's i know how to do blackhousing... just need to know where to look for LED mod...

rodneysteiger

Reaction score

i remember seein yer add on craigslist for your led lights a while ago. then yesterday i was drivin by superstition springs mall and i saw u across the light from me. idk if u saw my ride, but props, i like yours. especially them side mirrors

lol yeah man I saw ur ride and I remembered seeing it online!! lol.. dude we should meet up sometime! I like your ride too man! Thanks!

rodneysteiger

Reaction score

Where does one look for the LED Mod on a Coupe??? and im wanting do a blackhouse for my '99 SMR Coupe... with a 6k HID... i got any idea where to get HID's i know how to do blackhousing... just need to know where to look for LED mod...

Well you can get side emitting LED's from autozone.. will cost you $25 for a pair.. mount them how you'd like I decided on keeping them outside of the headlight in between housing and bumper keeping everything flush. I wired mine to my driving lights which is a good idea for you too so when you open and lock your car they'll blink! Plus you really don't want to drive with them on during the day.. just dusk and night.. also used the connectors that just snap onto existing wire so no wires need to be cut so if you get bored of em or sell your car this mod is easily removable. Let me know if you need any help.. also I disabled my turn signals so they will only blink when signals are in use.. so you get a clean look of hyper white light no amber...

NASOHC

Reaction score
Looking good man... just need to color match that lower side skirt! Some bigger wheels and it'll be rockin'! :thumbsup: Great progress.

Back