RSX cluster

Daltaco

Reaction score
Hey all,
New to the site, I just have a 2002 RSX cluster laying around. I've been looking for pin outs and what not but I wanted to know if the immobilizer and other things would need anything special if I were to just re-pin to the RSX cluster.

FNCONE

Reaction score
Immobilizer is ecu controlled, basically the light on the cluster blinks when the ECU grounds that wire and tadaaaaa the key light illuminates. You would just need to check the RSX pinouts and if speedometer and revolutions run differently. For example I did an S2k cluster for my brother when he had a 5th gen accord. I had to get resistors for the MPH because the S2k cluster had a different reading compared to the accord. Ive done TL an RL clusters on our 6th gens No problem. Even outside temperature will work. (If the RSX has that). Alldata is great for pinouts. You an buy a year subscription for 16 bucks I think and add the RSX manual, I will give you the Accord ones. Its just time consuming matching pinouts and colors.
GOOD LUCK

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
^I learn something every time I read your posts about electrical systems. I have a CL-S cluster sitting around, but not sure it even fits the 6GA dash panel to wire it up.

OP, have you tested the RSX cluster fitment?

Daltaco

Reaction score
Immobilizer is ecu controlled, basically the light on the cluster blinks when the ECU grounds that wire and tadaaaaa the key light illuminates. You would just need to check the RSX pinouts and if speedometer and revolutions run differently. For example I did an S2k cluster for my brother when he had a 5th gen accord. I had to get resistors for the MPH because the S2k cluster had a different reading compared to the accord. Ive done TL an RL clusters on our 6th gens No problem. Even outside temperature will work. (If the RSX has that). Alldata is great for pinouts. You an buy a year subscription for 16 bucks I think and add the RSX manual, I will give you the Accord ones. Its just time consuming matching pinouts and colors.
GOOD LUCK

That's exactly what I was looking for. Thank you very much, and I would greatly appreciate the info on the accord.

Thanks again.

FNCONE

Reaction score
^I learn something every time I read your posts about electrical systems. I have a CL-S cluster sitting around, but not sure it even fits the 6GA dash panel to wire it up.

Its a tight fit. I broke some of the plastic around it to fit.
I never got around doing a bezel because I did the TL Dash swap

That's exactly what I was looking for. Thank you very much, and I would greatly appreciate the info on the accord.

Thanks again.

You're Welcome let me know where to send them.

Daltaco

Reaction score
Whats the best method to send them for you? Just let me know what you need and I will get it to you.

FNCONE

Reaction score
Whats the best method to send them for you? Just let me know what you need and I will get it to you.

Email is fine, mine is [email protected]
Just put in the subject "RSX Cluster"
Please remember some days Im busy, some days I have time. If you don't hear from me, I'am not ignoring you I WILL get back to you.

Back