S100 Carnuba Wax review

Fish

Reaction score
Lots of product reviews lately, especially for detailing stuff, so I figured I'd throw some in too. This review is for Klasse All-in-one. Bear with me, this one's a little long.

The review is for Klasse All in one, not S100 as the title says, but S100 is mentioned in the review somewhere :p .

Price paid - $35 CDN
Purchased from - local detailing supplies shop
Rating - 9.8/10
Comments -

First off, a bit of background. Klasse All-in-one is not really an all in one product as the name suggests. Klasse is product similar to Zaino, and to that Diamond Kote stuff that dealerships like to sell you on. It's a synthetic paint sealant system that gives better protection than regular waxes. The All-in-one is a 'primer' of sorts for Klasse Sealant Glaze. It has strong solvents that clean the paint and strip any waxes that are on the surface, because waxes and oils do not let the sealant bond to the surface of your paint. Being a 'primer', It also leaves a coat of protection on your paint that the Sealant Glaze has an easier time bonding with. It's also non-abrasive. I'm not sure how it all works, but many people agree that it does work very very well, just like Zaino.

The stuff comes in liquid form in a 16.9 oz bottle. Application is easy, it wipes on and wipes off almost immediately. I usually do a couple panels, and then go back and buff off starting from the first panel. I find that using a folded up terry towel and using as little of the product as I can is the best way to apply it. In my experience, it hazes up less than a minute after application, so no long waits here. It also buffs off pretty easily, just a few passes of your towel and it's off. No need to apply any sort of pressure at all. People have told me that they have used machines to apply it, but I prefer applying it by hand.

Your paint will look shinier after you finish, but then you can claim that with pretty much any other wax too :). It does offer a lot more protection than any other wax out there. All-in-one by itself is claimed to last about 6 months, 2-3 is more realistic for daily drivers. I gauge protection by how easily water moves on my paint. Fresh off application, if it rains, the drops actually just slide right off at around 40 kmh. You can extend its life by putting Klasse Sealant Glaze on it, but that one can be a pain in the *** to work with at times. More commonly, I just put a layer of wax on after and call it a day.

The bottle might seem a bit small to some of you, but I've done maybe 5 or 6 whoel car applications over a couple of years so far, and I'm still at about half the bottle. That's including using it to do spot cleanings on other friends' cars too.

It's definitely one of the best products in my detailing kit. The only things it's got against it is that it's not the easiest thing to find, and it usually doesn't come cheap. Yes, it will strip off any wax or glaze on your paint when you apply it, but that's never a problem with most of the people that use it. The pic attached is after using this, plus a layer of S100 carnuba wax on top. I did play with the angles to get a nice reflection, but then again, my car is silver so it won't have reflections as nice as the darker colored cars out there.

Bottom line, it's a permanent part of my detailing kit. Very good stuff.

Attachments

• reflection.jpg
    reflection.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 180
Last edited:

du3ce

Reaction score
i have the s100 wax it goes on and off like butter but it attracts alot of dust especially on a black car like after 5 minutes of waxing there would be a layer of dust on it already.

Back