Shifter cables?

Tphong

Reaction score
Hey I got a question about shifter cables. Can the shifter cables from a prelude be used on our cars? Got a stock shifter assembly and an h swap with the h tranny.

Tphong

Reaction score
Bump for some answers. BTW I think it's a 97-01 prelude shifter cables. If I'm not mistaken ppl have said that you can use the shifter assembly from a 97-01 prelude. I think mine sits wierdly. Anyone has any experience with this 97-01 prelude shifter assembly?

Ocho

Reaction score
supposed to use 94-96 shifter and cables bro :( i got a swap too but its hard to find the shifter and cables round here in AR. i found a guy parting a manual accord, 6th gen, but he wont email me back....so im prolly gonna put in in a 93 civic....easier :(

Tphong

Reaction score
Aw dam well that sucks. Lucky I found a 00 accord shifter online , but now I got to get the right cables. Well I'm gonna try out those shifter cables before I run off and buy other ones. Thanks for the reply.

Snoobly

Reaction score
i bought brand new ones for around 200 hundred dollars off "hondapartsnow.com". i live in Iowa where used car hunting can be a real pain. so i just went the more expensive route.

Back