Socal IE/COACHELLA VALLEY/SAN BERNARDINO 6TH Gen Owners

bocas0225

Reaction score
HEY EVERYONE LOOKING FOR ALL 6TH GEN HONDA ACCORD OWNERS!!!!! NEW TO THE 6TH GEN ACCORD FAMILY SO IM LOOKING FOR OTHER OWNERS TO GET TO KNOW ABOUT BE ABLE TO TALK ABOUT OUR VEHICLES.... I AM USUALLY IN SAN BERNARDINO 2 DAYS A WEEK AND THE REST OF THE TIME I AM IN THE COACHELLA VALLEY WHERE I LIVE!!! POST UP WHERE YOUR FROM!!!

YOU CAN REACH ME ON FACEBOOK OR INSTAGRAM JUST LEAVE YOU INFO AND I WILL HIT YOU UP

:party52::party52::favorites13::favorites13::Whoa::Whoa::party36::party36::drunk::drunk::banana-mario::banana-mario::Rock on::Rock on::tumbleweed::tumbleweed::hands::hands::lewx4::lewx4::lolhitting::lolhitting::afro::afro::alone::alone::signlol::signlol::birgits_tiredcoffee:birgits_tiredcoffee:beer2::beer2::headbang::headbang:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Spamistan.

Surprised you haven't gotten any replies, thought there were a lot of Cali owners...

bocas0225

Reaction score
Yeah Red its crazy... people see the posting but dont say anything. It like I just want to meet people like my who are car enthusiast and have a passion for cars. The name you left, is that for your IG or you FB??

nuochet

Reaction score
sick from yucaipa, but been out here in dhs for a few mins. just got a 2k lx accord from my son. the auto tranny is slipping, so aboutto project this thing

Back