sound issue

kidd

Reaction score
hey guess srry if i may have titile this topic wrong But i need some option :darryl: but ive notice the otherday i was listen the my radio an only oneside of the car sounds good i check my wires an all is good if i move the sound on the radio to one side it sounds good an loud an the other side sounds low could it be the head unit :eekwtf:

schmiddr2

Reaction score
Could be almost anything from your description. And please use punctuation; run on sentences suck.

First thing to do is to fade/balance to each corner and check that the speaker(s) in functioning properly. And don't just lean over to listen; turn volume to lower level and get close to each speaker to listen.

If all speakers are working then make sure the radio fader/balance is adjusted properly.

Are you sure all the speakers are the same? If not then that could cause it.

Akingkhan

Reaction score
^+1

Is it all stock? If it is, the speakers are prob blown or at least fu€ked up!

Has any 1 molested it? Self explanatory!

kidd

Reaction score
The speakers i am using are all new pioneer speakers an the fader/balance out is all correct.
Thanks i didn't know if i use correct punctuation that would help with my question that i posted..
I will just check all my connection later today.

Redcoupe

Reaction score
It's not that it will help your problem, it's that it makes it easier to read and understand what you are asking for. I know this might be off but..... have you crossed any wires in your installation? Meaning if you ran new wires you crossed them in the process. It happen to me, I had one front left sound and a right back on and vice versa.

schmiddr2

Reaction score
There is a natural bias because of the length of the sound wave to your ear.

Get a DMM and play a CD while reading the AC voltage going to the speaker. Make sure to use the same song and part of the song to read for the max voltage. Each speaker should read the same if the speakers are the same.

=KRAZY-K=

Reaction score
You could have wired the speakers backwards, i.e. plug positive into the negative. Or if you are plugging an iPod/iPhone in with an AUX cable the L/R balance on the device could be set to the left.

Another thing with the AUX cord that happens to me every 6 months or so, the cable might have some connection flaws causing the sound to only play out of one side. Or it isn't plugged in all the way.

kidd

Reaction score
well i think theres a loose connection or the radio is failing.
The sound came went back to normal.

Back