Stop Lights from Flashing

puzzlemaster94

6GA Connoisseur
Reaction score
So, this isn't really urgent, but nevertheless here it is:

When I lock my car with my keyfob, my parking lights, fog lights, and my horn all sound. Also, my gauges light up in the car as well.

Does anyone know how I can get the lights to stop flashing when I lock/unlock my car?

Valet

IS300 SX > Accord
Reaction score
Find where the alarm unit is.

Determine which wires do what, and disconnect and retape where you disconnect them from. Finding the wiring diagrams could be a *****, but nonetheless... That's how I'd go about it.

puzzlemaster94

6GA Connoisseur
Reaction score
Find where the alarm unit is.

Determine which wires do what, and disconnect and retape where you disconnect them from. Finding the wiring diagrams could be a *****, but nonetheless... That's how I'd go about it.

Alright, thanks. I've looked for that thing, and I still can't find it

schmiddr2

Reaction score
Maybe this will help:

alarm_zps6d002f83.jpg

Valet

IS300 SX > Accord
Reaction score
^ That would help if you can find where the unit is. Shouldn't be too difficult to locate. Before cutting the wires that you think are it just be sure test them with a volt meter or probe. I would imagine it would be a positive trigger so should read zero, and then flash 12-13 volts when you press the unlock button.

puzzlemaster94

6GA Connoisseur
Reaction score
Maybe this will help:

alarm_zps6d002f83.jpg

It does. Thank you

^ That would help if you can find where the unit is. Shouldn't be too difficult to locate. Before cutting the wires that you think are it just be sure test them with a volt meter or probe. I would imagine it would be a positive trigger so should read zero, and then flash 12-13 volts when you press the unlock button.

Hopefully I can locate it, I'll look again today

Back