Tail Light

Topher88

Reaction score
I installed some LED tail lights and ever since i put them in the Brake lamp goes on saying that one of my tail lights are out. My question is if there is any way i can pull a fuse or anything other then taking apart the dash to pull out that single red light... The red warning light gets very annoying.... Any ideas would be great. thanks for taking a look

aznfunkyflip

Reaction score
LED doesn't take a lot of current so the computer is thinking that the bulbs are blown. this could be fix using a load resistor. now if you must ask how to install it, then do a search.

Topher88

Reaction score
I did my searching and i know how to install it and everything but i am still a little fuzzy on some things. Will it make my lights brighter? i probably sound stupid but if you guys have an idea that would be great.

finch13

Reaction score
^ Word. When the brake circuit sees less than about a 50-60W load, it will turn on. The LED lights use a quarter of that at most.

Kyleelder

Reaction score
So what size resistor should one use? My led tails are coming today and I can't find what size resistor to use

Adriant1207

Reaction score
if ur getting led tailights (housing) it should come with resistor also if ur signals are hyperblinking u can buy a led relay on ebay to fix that

Back