Temp Sensor Wiring.

Tyurch

Reaction score
Hi guys I have a 2001 Honda Accord ex just bought the car about two weeks ago. The car had a bad motor when I bought it and I just so happened to have a f22b1 sitting in my garage so I put the f22b1 in the car. I was driving with the immobilizer chip broken off the f22b1 ecu until I recently soldered the immobilizer chip from the original ecu onto this ecu. I'm not sure if this motor came in a 98 to 02 I'm pretty sure it's from a 96 to 97 accord as its obd2 but I don't know what the ecu is from then because it has an immobilizer chip in it which 96 to 97s dont. My main concern as of right now is I need to wire up the several extra temperature sensors to the f23a4 01 accord wiring harness/ecu. I've been trying to find diagrams but can't really locate what I need basically I need to hook up the temp sensor for the gauge and the extra one that is by the top radiator hose on the f22b1. So was wondering if I could get some help as to what I should run the wires coming off these sensor to like what wires on the ecu and what not.

Tyurch

Reaction score
Also today I wired the temp gauge sender the one wire sensor yellow and green wire I believe that tells the cluster what to read directly to the back of the cluster it didn't read properly just sat for a second and then shot up and was maxing out. Once again I have a 2001 Honda Accord ex came with a f23a4 I put a f22b1 in it have f23a4 wiring harness and f22b1 ecu. I just need to know what to run the wires for the temp sensors on the f22b1 to as there is no plugs on the harness the temp gauge sender one wire yellow and green and the one by the upper radiator hose I think ita for the fans the ect one is already hooked up just need the yellow and green one to tell the cluster what to read please any ideas would be fantastic sorry for so much text lol

Back