The cheapest places in the world to buy gasoline

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Ahhh. I remember when I started driving, gas at the Clark station down the street fluctuated between $.99 and $1.05. I could fill up my 3.8 Taurus for $15.

:tumbleweed:

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
Ahhh. I remember when I started driving, gas at the Clark station down the street fluctuated between $.99 and $1.05. I could fill up my 3.8 Taurus for $15.

:tumbleweed:

Yep.....when I moved to FL in 1998, gas was $.78/gallon.

Oh well.....moving on.......

Narftastic

Reaction score
ughhhhh i remember like 10 years ago when i was 10 the Texico across the street from my house had regular for like 89 cents and then it went up to 95 cents and everybody was biitching lol look at us now ......

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
yeah, and having a cell phone back when gas was $1/gallon was like :run: 50 cents a minute was a good rate.

computers were still in the xxx mHz range and cost at least $1000 in today's money. remember paying $15/mo for dialup? adjusting for inflation, you probably pay the same for 1.5Mbps dsl today as .0056Mbps back then.

it all evens out. and gas is still cheaper today than it was in the late 70s.

and anyway, who would actually want to live in a country like turkmenistan? all the rest on the list are dictatorships, so good luck with that...

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
it all evens out.

Not in all regards. Minimum wage has not increased proportionally to the cost of a gallon of gas, nor other various consumer goods.

and anyway, who would actually want to live in a country like turkmenistan? all the rest on the list are dictatorships, so good luck with that...

This I agree with. Lol

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Not in all regards. Minimum wage has not increased proportionally to the cost of a gallon of gas, nor other various consumer goods.

The day minimum wage increases in proportion to the cost of living......it would be like winning the lottery!

I just found it quite interesting that the suppliers are getting QUITE the hookup with gas prices.......:madrun:

Back