Throttle Body upgrade?

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Glad you guys know your stuff!

Nice to see they service :canada: as well, but fortunately I have a Honda-specific shop that is local that will do all the boring/port matching work for me......actually for about the price you mentioned, Greg.

619rcr

Reaction score
Oh, that would have been good to know ahead of time... thanks for making me look dumb :p haha

Sorry, wasn't trying to do that. I just thought it was funny. I did do a 5spd swap on my F23 a couple yrs ago & the cruise went away. I never bothered to figure out why. I did the H swap recently and removed the cruise control parts completely. I have no intentions of making it work and needed the space to mount my resistor box & EGR control devices. Does that make you feel better now?

One more thing about H22 TBs for those who care. There are some H22 TBs that will enable Cruise. When I lived in japan, I saw at least 3 variations on H22s for intake & TB combos from the factory. If that makes sense? I have removed H22s from SIR Accords with cruise. Preludes without and preludes with cruise. My current H22 was from a 94 prelude with cruise, but its not in use. I also have a spare Intake/TB with no cruise that came from a 93 SIR accord.

Last edited:

bairdandrew77

Reaction score
Sorry, wasn't trying to do that. I just thought it was funny. I did do a 5spd swap on my F23 a couple yrs ago & the cruise went away. I never bothered to figure out why. I did the H swap recently and removed the cruise control parts completely. I have no intentions of making it work and needed the space to mount my resistor box & EGR control devices. Does that make you feel better now?

One more thing about H22 TBs for those who care. There are some H22 TBs that will enable Cruise. When I lived in japan, I saw at least 3 variations on H22s for intake & TB combos from the factory. If that makes sense? I have removed H22s from SIR Accords with cruise. Preludes without and preludes with cruise. My current H22 was from a 94 prelude with cruise, but its not in use. I also have a spare Intake/TB with no cruise that came from a 93 SIR accord.

Don't be sorry, I was giving you a hard time :p that was funny.
And that's interesting, I wasn't able to find any h22 TBs that let me keep cruise. Not a big deal anymore though, I got used to not having it.

Back