Tired of seeing US-fidelis commercials

cajun

Reaction score
Funny.

When I bought my 02 the finance guy was desperate to sell a HondaCare warranty. He started at $1200 and kept dropping it to $650 for a 7/70K bumper to bumper. When I asked for the complete terms of the coverage he said, "Oh, they send that to you later. We don't have them here." I saw in the brochure that I could cancel in the first 30 days with no penalty, so I agreed to $650.

I received the actual terms in the mail about a week later. I read through it, found a million "outs" and cancelled it. Basically just about anything could be denied. Wear items, as you'd expect, were excluded, but also if Honda determined that a covered part failed due to anything related to a "wear" item the covered part would not be covered. I can somewhat understand that, but I could also see where they could easily use that to deny coverage for just about anything.

HondaLuver83

Reaction score
ahh yes, the newest scheme on the market. Nigerian princes with large checks they want to send to you for no real reason are sooooo 2008 :lawl:

Has anyone seen the us fidelis commercial for life insurance (its like a purple border around a white center where the people are). The one woman in it looks like jenna fisher's mom (pam from "the office"). Swear its her...gotta be :lawl:

lmao. Yes!

Back