Tires rubbing in the rear? - clicky

Werkmeister47

Reaction score
i totally took the entire clip off, instead i redrill a hole couple of inches down from the original hole, i have a sedan by the way and now it doesn't rub at all

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
i won't man, i haven't been home at all at night. and the weather has been rainy.

i actually need a night to get in my garage and jack up my car and take my wheel off.....

AV_SICK

Reaction score
i would like to request pictures as well, cause i am currently suffering from this rubbing issue

GreddyAccord99

Reaction score
any updates from anybody??? I have been suffering from this for about a good year! I need some detailed instructions and before/after pictures please!

AV_SICK

Reaction score
I did this yesterday and no more RUBBING, i did it a little different but same thing, i just moved the screw and the plastic thing back in further and grinded the metal down, now i just gotta fix the rubbing in the front any suggestions?

Mufasa

Reaction score
sorry to revive old thread but no pictures ever came =[ haha

I did this yesterday and no more RUBBING, i did it a little different but same thing, i just moved the screw and the plastic thing back in further and grinded the metal down, now i just gotta fix the rubbing in the front any suggestions?

youve probably figured this out by now but you can take off the those plastic tabs in the front, and tuck your fender liner on top of the metal tabs and itll support itself, bend those metal tabs back up for even more support. You dont even have to put the plastic tabs back in

swollen_cu

Reaction score
sorry to revive old thread but no pictures ever came =[ haha

youve probably figured this out by now but you can take off the those plastic tabs in the front, and tuck your fender liner on top of the metal tabs and itll support itself, bend those metal tabs back up for even more support. You dont even have to put the plastic tabs back in

Thread revival, but damn thanks! I never thought about doing this.... My fender liners are defiantely going back in... :147703263745b138a51

Dnguyen211

Reaction score
Alright, old thread but I need help, so I lowered my car on 225 50 16s and it's rubbing on bumps and I don't want that anymore... Is there specific pictures of the aftermath? I really don't want to mess up my bumper

Back