Too good to be true lip?

KO iNfAmOuS

Reaction score
If you look on their reviews, they mostly sell lips, and from that they seem to sell a fairly decent product for a cheap price. Worth a shot for $46.

Macsrule15

Reaction score
thanks guys i didnt look at the shipping but it just wowed me on the price of the unit lol

i think i will definatly go for a ebay one to be easier.. lol also want to pick up side skirts and a rear lip at the same time and then get my front bumper cover, rear bumper cover, OEM spoiler, front and rear lips, and side skirts painted at the same time.... or should i just get my whole car re shot? lol

at that point painting 7 things vs just shooting the whole car will probably be pretty close in price.. lol

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Paint for a lip kit should be around $500-$700 for a proper job (if you aren't doing it yourself), bumpers not included. Paint for a car should be a few grand, depending on who does the prep work. So there's a big cost difference between just painting a few pieces vs the whole car.

Last edited:

Macsrule15

Reaction score
well i actually have a advantage here.. my dads shop (auto mechanic) has a hot rod shop int he back with a state of the art paint booth.. and i do all my own body work.. just dont trust my hands to shoot it.. haha so im thinkin ill pay the guy up there a thousand to spray the car... or pay him about 500 for the bumpers and lips... i think id rather jus pay more and get a whole new white.. lol but damn that ****s expensive.. lol gonna have to sell some more sh*t lol

Back