Transmission Squeal

BOBwinkal

Reaction score
information about the car: 2001 honda accord ex v6 86,7XX miles on the car (transmission autotragic, never rebuilt)

after searching i found nothing about a squeal in reverse, so i need advice, well this morning i after i turned on my car to warm up for about 5 mins( wiping down windows) i put the car in reverse and i pause wait for the rpm change. After i let off the brake fully and i hear a squeal (coming from the rear passengerside of the vehicle, sounded close to a high piched "eeeeeeeeee")

I stopped immediately and i looked behind me to see nothing that would make that noise outside my car, and then i start looking at my hand brake and i pulled it up and lowered it again (to make sure it wasn't engaged).

I hear no other noise while i accelerate or decelerate in any other gears, just reverse. The noise continues to be heard every time i move in reverse.

I will post up a video soon, just concerned about the noise, there was no change in drive ability of the car, it seems to function just as great as it did off the dealership lot. if you have any idea what it might be, please help.

Thank you,
Anthony

Back