Turbo :) h22

Status
Not open for further replies.

eggs

Reaction score
Haha stock H22's can't even handle 15 psi on a stock block.. due to their higher compression, the rings blow usually at much less even. Let alone 28psi on stock block... Go take your fairy tales elsewhere. :squintwave:

Plz :lock: There is no legitimate reason to have a thread even started for this.. Let along a thread with NO PICTURES, located in eye candy.

PS - note bold text, stock block. This is impossible. If it was well built bottom end.. Then yeah, I could see this happening.

hahahh the fact that the h22 was high compression was going to my next argument.. but i didnt get a response :Starwars:

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
Successful-Troll-Is-very-successful.jpg

slowrider87

Reaction score
Look under my albums i dont no how to upload em to the thread, car has ran nos, and then turbo at 28 psi for five years on stock h22.

really you ran 28 psi on a stock 4 cyl without an intercooler? because i looked at youre picture and i'm not seeing any signs of snail. must be one hell of a sleeper. wanna see mine?
jetcar.jpg

did the gasoline to jetfuel conversion myself. only took 3 hours.
168,000cc injectors, 17,680thp (turbine horsepower), does the 1/4 in about 3.4 seconds from a dig.

if you're gonna make shi* up at least google a picture to make you're BS entertaining.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back