FS: Two P13 H22 ecus.

99CcordMTF23

Reaction score
Both used, and both good. Both OBD1.

One is a Password JDM P13 (has the Password OG sticker still on it) and the Code is J00 -Jdm h22a-manual trans.
(37820-P13-J00)

The other us a USDM P13 for h22. N01 code (Usdm h22ax-manual trans)
(37820-p13-n01)

Looking for $110 each or best offer, but all the ones on ebay are over 150 bucks currently. NOT TRYING TO GET RICH. Just paid for my crome tuned p28, and since i won't even be using them, figured i would help out the community, and recoup some bucks. Need pics or want to talk 719-480-4412. Thanks. WILL SHIP.

Pics in a bit.

Last edited:

jdmcg3

Reaction score
GLWS. try selling on the prelude forums.. not to many accord guys on here are doing H swaps. and the ones that are already have an ecu.. just a lil fyi

www.preludeonline.com <they dont require you to have a certain post count in order to sale. i would just link your build thread to it so they dont think youre full of ****.

99CcordMTF23

Reaction score
GLWS. try selling on the prelude forums.. not to many accord guys on here are doing H swaps. and the ones that are already have an ecu.. just a lil fyi

www.preludeonline.com <they dont require you to have a certain post count in order to sale. i would just link your build thread to it so they dont think youre full of ****.

Thanks for the info man. Figured i would Spread the word here first. Time to make a prelude forum account. lol

Back