uhmmm...

minituck04

Reaction score
cg6boi said:
loss? what is this loss that you speak of? i lose nothing bro, i read what you said and it gave me the conclsion that it doesnt really justify the adding of acetone to my gas, and myth busters kicks ***, dont preach driveaccord to me, no one gains anything from that site...and mods if this is wrong of me to say i apologize but **** that site, im sure my stock 7th gen will get mocked just cuz i have tint and an ipod connection haha im such a ricer

bwahahaha. fuk that site. that 5hit is classic. preach it cg6boi. 6thgenaccord FTW

cg6boi

Reaction score
damn rite, i have learned more from this site about my precious honda then i have on any other site on the damned net, the only person i can honestly say has taught me more than the collective knowledge of 6thgenners is from my elder brother but hey he's in TN and im in the sunny valley and im sure he would say F--K driveaccord

minituck04

Reaction score
They Told Me That Brake Upgrades Were Stupid That Oem Was Better Than Aftermarket. And That If I Was Exp Brake Fade It Was Cuz I Was Stupid And Didnt Know How To Drive Considering I Have 18s

minituck04

Reaction score
free lifetime memberships to all that join. come on guys. dont bust down the door

Back