Under dash lights

Dnguyen211

Reaction score
So let me first start off with saying I've searched and have not found exactly what I was looking for, I want to wire up led strips so when I open say the drivers side door then the drivers side foot well will light up and same for all of the other doors. So how do I wire it all up?

Last edited:

xci.ed6

Reaction score
You can use any light, just put them inside the dash so they are hidden.

I used some trailer side lights, I think. IDK what they were, they were in the 'random' box I made over the years.

Dnguyen211

Reaction score
You can use any light, just put them inside the dash so they are hidden.

I used some trailer side lights, I think. IDK what they were, they were in the 'random' box I made over the years.

Forgot to add to ask how to hook it up?

xci.ed6

Reaction score
I hooked it to the wires for the light on the bottom/back corner of the door panel. I don't remember which they were :p Just pop the panel and check the light's wire color.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
power to power, ground to ground. if you want to turn them on with a switch, put that inline with the power. when i had under dash lights in my first accord, i just ran them off a fuse tap in the passenger side fuse panel...the way you want it though, you'll just have to find the wire that goes to the doors light and splice into it.

Back