UPDATE 4-19 *emii's 2002 coupe ex* :) [56k]

Bada$$VTec

Reaction score
Wow so many
leghump.gif
's going on here,but welcome to the site and just do as other members have told you concerning the drop and blackhousing.
EDIT: You got 10 pages and you're just a n00b here? Dang,6ga peeps are sexists.<===sorry for saying that guys

Last edited:

emii

Reaction score
Wow so many
leghump.gif
's going on here,but welcome to the site and just do as other members have told you concerning the drop and blackhousing.
EDIT: You got 10 pages and you're just a n00b here? Dang,6ga peeps are sexists.<===sorry for saying that guys

hey now, there's other girls on here! half of the posts are from me anyways :sad:

pattywak

Reaction score
Wow so many
leghump.gif

It has everything to do with the car, not the fact that she is a female.

*is a nhbp nutswinger*

Vlad02coupe

Reaction score
hahaha sexists?! i think u might be thinkin of a different word... but anyway mine had 63,000 miles when i got it so BAM! lol

and idk bout urs but like so many others my tranny had some mad problems with it (rolling backwards after a stop in drive, downshifting to first as soon as i let off the gas... lol) but got a new one for free from the dealer right away, now if only swap out the four banger... lol

emii

Reaction score
hahaha sexists?! i think u might be thinkin of a different word... but anyway mine had 63,000 miles when i got it so BAM! lol

and idk bout urs but like so many others my tranny had some mad problems with it (rolling backwards after a stop in drive, downshifting to first as soon as i let off the gas... lol) but got a new one for free from the dealer right away, now if only swap out the four banger... lol

well at least you got a new one :)
my tranny is pretty near perfect right now, thank goodness

Back