Updates on both Accords

Frisky Arab

Reaction score
Been away from the forum for a while. Haven't really done much to the car other then maintenance, but there are a few noteworthy events. Beginning to think this is one of those cars I'll have for a long long time.

First I finally got everything sorted out so that I could lower the rear of my car to where I want it. Bottomed out the coils first and ended up having to drive home with my exhaust dragging the whole way. As seen below.

IMG_0546_zpsdd7d1906.jpg

Got home and raised it up just a bit. Looks much better and now my exhaust isn't dragging.

IMG_0548_zps48b2ce49.jpg

IMG_0576_zpscfff33d1.jpg

Went through a problem with my immobilizer which only has a temporary fix until I get my car wired up for a remote. Made me consider selling it, but 3 days after having it posted for sale this happened...

IMG_0609_zpsb4bd51bf.jpg

IMG_0610_zpsc1dd86a6.jpg

IMG_0611_zpsd6a2a8ad.jpg

Getting rear-ended was such a shock, never thought I would ever get in a wreck, but I guess no matter how careful you drive you can't account for others. Other guys insurance paid for the fix anyways. I don't have any post repair pictures, but they did great and even after using the same bumper that got hit, the repair looks flawless. They also included my spoiler for free so my spoiler paint finally matches the rest of the car.

On another note my CB7 (Or The Beast Machine, as me and my buddies like to call it) is still running strong after just hitting 240k on the clock. We also got it painted purple (Which was not my color preference) at the same body shop that fixed my car for a price so low I felt I was stealing it. Honestly would've been more expensive to buy a bunch of spray paint and go to town on it. Regardless it looks much better then it did before.

IMG_0622_zpsf93489de.jpg

Should have more time to visit the forum now due to getting a new job with much better hours. I missed my accord family :D

Frisky Arab

Reaction score
Your CG is starting to look greatttt. And in for updates on the CB

Thanks man, I don't really have many plans for the CB7 aside from cleaning and treating it with care where needed due to the previous owners' neglect. The CG on the other hand will definitely have more done to it as soon as money is available since it is no longer my daily.

Darianjr1

Reaction score
Thanks man, I don't really have many plans for the CB7 aside from cleaning and treating it with care where needed due to the previous owners' neglect. The CG on the other hand will definitely have more done to it as soon as money is available since it is no longer my daily.

man thats all im doing to this car now replacing and making it better.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Too bad about the accident, but glad it was a relatively easy fix.

Both cars look good, although not sure about the purple on the CB.

Definately some spacers in the rear and raise it up a touch in the back.

Frisky Arab

Reaction score
My favorite pic:boink:
That drop was much need and it looks great, any plans for 10mm or 20mm spacers in the rear?

I already have 5mm in the rear. One day I'm thinking of an upgrade to bigger brakes anyways so I might just knock out the longer wheel studs while I'm at it.

cars look good! Pretty slammed still huh!:D

Thanks man, tryin my hardest to keep it nice.

Your CG looks siick!

Thanks. :)

Too bad about the accident, but glad it was a relatively easy fix.

Both cars look good, although not sure about the purple on the CB.

Definately some spacers in the rear and raise it up a touch in the back.

Yeah the purple wasn't my favorite option, but like I said they did it for a mind melting low price. Anything is better then it was before.

nice, sides + rearlip!!

Thought about going full OEM lip kit, but I don't wanna repaint it all. Plus my exhaust won't allow a rear lip to fit. Probably just gonna end up sticking with the mugen front.

Back