wanting depo tails and different headlights

jayzz

Reaction score
Hey all! I have a 99 silver coupe that i am just starting to mod. Im looking for the Depo red/clear tail lights and some headlights that don't have the orange reflector strip. I'm located in Ontario, Canada!

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Check the Classifieds on here, there are a couple of sets of retro headlights that you may like.

As for the tails, I think there might be one F/S ad for those as well, worst case scenario, you can get them from an online aftermarket store.

jayzz

Reaction score
Hey, thanks for the reply. Yeah, I found the one set of tails and sent him a text, haven't heard back yet. I have seen the retro headlights, but not really liking them for my car. Its really just the orange reflector that i hate and want gone! lol! I'd crack them open and blackhouse them myself if i had a clear reflector to put back in.

ChrisPuh_Gone

Reaction score
Hey, man. I have a set of OEM headlights (one side DEPO, the other Stanley) that are blackhoused and have the amber removed! The only drawback is that the Stanley side has that typical yellowing from age and I've been too lazy to fix it up. I can have it fixed up, or sell them to you like that! Up to you. Let me know!

jayzz

Reaction score
Hey, any pics? Can you see a difference between the two other than the yellowing? Is the orange reflector just removed or is it replaced with a clear reflector? Thanks!

blackhawksfan18

Reaction score
Copy12_zpsc4b4dfc2.jpg

Depo tails are a great way to go on coupes.

jayzz

Reaction score
Hey, thanks! And I love the pic too, my coupe is silver as well!! Gives me a peek at what it will look like when I get a set put on! What did you use for turn signal bulbs? Orange or red? I'm thinking about going with red ones.

blackhawksfan18

Reaction score
Hey, thanks! And I love the pic too, my coupe is silver as well!! Gives me a peek at what it will look like when I get a set put on! What did you use for turn signal bulbs? Orange or red? I'm thinking about going with red ones.
I went with red LEDs. All I did was buy an LED flasher from Advance Auto for close to $14 then swapped out the old unit for the LED one. It blinks a bit faster than OEM but it still works fine. And I did LED because with the orange bulbs that come with the set, it leaves an orange hue in the lense. Which in my POV defeats the purpose of "clear." Haha. Just get some LEDs and you'll be good. Glad I could help.

Back