was up all from vancouver BC!!

604ACCORD

Reaction score
Hey all from Vancouver Canada

I have a 98 accord sedan 180 xxx AUTO (its my wife's car) if it was mine it would be 5spd and she wont let me lower it but she let me mess around with it so far I have done:

2001 coupe bumper swap lip to come
cold air intake
headers
duel exhaust
smoke after market tail lights
acura tl-s rear sway bar + front strut bar
10.3 mm plug wires
acura cl-s steering wheel
full stereo
Honda logo led door projectors
2001 oem side skirts
leather door panels
led interior lights
indiglo gauges + silver bezel
have 18" rims but im putting 20's on (only cuz I have em from my old car)

Things to come:
2004 tl-s solid front sway bar
currently piecing together a 5 lug v6 brake swap I have the rears + proportioning valve
also blacked out headlights with led strip have one finished so far
im pending on what seats to put in I don't know if I want to attempt tl seats or just do the accord leather swap

I love this car its super reliable and easy to maintain and great on gas
once this motor kicks the bucket I plan on doing a h22 swap I just wish it was a 5spd!!!!
I was wondering about putting acura tl/cl front brakes on would the knuckle bolt right up like ball joints/tie rods also would the 4cyl cv shaft fit in the tl/cl hub if not im assuming it would fit the v6 one

I will post some pics soon

I am about 2 months away from getting my 2003 acura cl-s 6spd !!!!!!!! from my brother black on black brand new paint I will post pics of that too

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
Welcome to 6GA. Make yourself at home. Looking fwd to seeing some pics. ;)

Yeah, it's nice to see more members from the NW region!

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Welcome to the site. Yeah CL/TL knuckles are the same as the V6 6GA.

20's eh....

agginline86

Reaction score
20s and not lowered?
ladies and gentlemen;
I present to you, the accord SUV

604ACCORD

Reaction score
Believe me if I could lower it that would be the first thing I would do but its not my car so my say only goes so far I had to grind just to be able to do what I did as the car was bone stock
As for the 20's they are left from my old car (soon to go on my 3.2 cl-s 6spd) they are all I have once I go to 5 lug I cant afford new wheels right now
I tried to put some pics but I cant for 7 days

I picked up my rear v6 knuckles/brakes the other day I paid 70 bucks for them pads and rotors all OEM Honda and fairly new just rusty from sitting he also threw in a brand new Honda v6 master cylinder(don't know if its any diff from the 4cyl) and proportioning valve
I'm going this Sunday to get my TL fronts from wreaker for 60 bucks as its 1/2 price from Friday to Sunday WOOOOO
I will do a write up for my swap I'm sure you have all seen it a hundred times but WTF cant hurt

Last edited:
Back