What should I purchase?

brava1maw

Reaction score
I have finally worked enough hours for a decent amount of money to put towards my car. About $1100. What do you guys think are the best parts to buy to increase HP on the J30? I already have an SRI

hirichard

Reaction score
search.jpg

LeBirdNest

Titleist
Reaction score
grab an 02 coupe hood and ship it to me.. along with a non replica replica OEM lip for 02 coupes... its gonna be about 300 bucks total.. ill pay you back.

2000BlackCoupe

Reaction score
get some more saved up and do a 6 speed swap. best way to unleash some of the horsepower is through a manual transmission

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
get some more saved up and do a 6 speed swap. best way to unleash some of the horsepower is through a manual transmission

This. Intake, headers, exhaust, and other bolt ons don't do anything in the way of power.

If you're only interested in aesthetics, look around the site for ideas. Start in the Members Rides section.

supercharger =D

That will get him maybe half a supercharger if he's lucky.

jdmcg3

Reaction score
grab an 02 coupe hood and ship it to me.. along with a non replica replica OEM lip for 02 coupes... its gonna be about 300 bucks total.. ill pay you back.

thats it? since i guessing more than half is for the hood.. where are you finding that lip at?

~ sry to thread jack

Back