Whats up guys! im Back!!

KBishop

Reaction score
Im not to sure if many of yall will remember me. My name is Kevin i was on here last year for a week or two then i just kinda disappeared. there were a few reasons for that none are really important, except for the fact i hated my car! i have never been a car person its always been trucks and jeeps. But after about a year and a half she is starting to grow on me. Now that im starting to get back in this i have a few boring things i gotta take care of first. Number one i know this will be a surprise, i need a tranny! along with a hand full of other things such as a timing belt, tune up, power steering pump reseal, lower trans mount, valve adjustment, and a dozen more. i have decided to fix all this and then keep her and go from there and just see what kinda car i can build out of this tired old v6 accord. here is a pic from the day i bought it. Oh and i do still drive it everyday over 65 miles round trip and the tranny hasn't come completely apart yet but the main bearing on the input shaft has gone out and it gets worse and worse everyday. i cant figure out how to get the pic to up load but if you go look at my first post its on there.

http://www.6thgenaccord.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29255

KBishop

Reaction score
it reads 150,000, but i don't know how many are really on it. it's well over 200,000.

Back