wheel spacers

HONDUH AKKORD

Reaction score
hey guys im planning on getting wheel spacers. im lowereed on neuspeed sports, and i have stock alloys and wheels. how much should i go?? i just want it to flush alittle more since i have some negative camber. also would i rub?? since i dont rub right now?

finch13

Reaction score
Some 10mm would probably work. Best way to find out is to use a tape measure.... and measure!

finch13

Reaction score
For Eibach or H&R (the only ones you should really consider) are about $60/PAIR. So $120 for all.

finch13

Reaction score
Pros: They don't break and kill you while driving down the road. Hold their value if you resell them later.

Cons: Pricey.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
youd probably need a 15mm if you want to go flush with stock wheels. also, anything above 5mm you should really get extended wheel studs as well. imo, the amount of money youre going to spend to do something like this, to have the look with stock wheels, really isnt worth it.

CG6Lemon

Detailing Enthusiast
Reaction score
youd probably need a 15mm if you want to go flush with stock wheels. also, anything above 5mm you should really get extended wheel studs as well. imo, the amount of money youre going to spend to do something like this, to have the look with stock wheels, really isnt worth it.

x2 unless u got tl wheels or something similar. :boink:

Back