Will these springs not give off the boat look. ********

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
if it wouldnt be bouncy in the rear, it'd be the ghetto fix to having so much weight from audio stuff in the trunk :lawl:

finch13

Reaction score
if it wouldnt be bouncy in the rear, it'd be the ghetto fix to having so much weight from audio stuff in the trunk :lawl:

Not a bad idea... a good shock would cure any bouncing problems... ****, the right spring wouldn't sag in the first place

Namboyz

Reaction score
well not necessarily rake look but im just hoping to cure the boat look effect. with those two springs mentioned above because someone here is selling me some stechs. im trying to get your guys opinions.

thanks

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
2" drop up front with 1.5" in the rear would look alright, but I would not mix suspension components if I were you. That setup will definitely not give you th boat look. My guess is you are getting a good deal on these two sets of springs, but don't cheap out on suspension man. Find a nice complete set of Ksports or similar.

Namboyz

Reaction score
k thanks everyone for thier input. ive decided to go with ground controls. some is selling me a used set for 180.. is that a good price?

Back