Winter Beaters?

98ACCORDLXSD

Reaction score
What is your Winter Beater?

Mines a POS 1997 Toyota Corolla CE with a guttless 1.6L 5A 3 Speed Auto.

But its great for plowing through the snow with the studded tires.

Heater is stuck on Defrost only, Power Nothing. Burns 2-3 Qt of oil a month, only gets 220 KM for 20$ :D

I was thinking putting fogs light on this summer for this winter and some sort of brush guard, I hit a few hidden things last winter and a new motor.

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
not winter beater, but i have a 92 toyota celica coupe for a daily driver :driving:

has a revamped suspension setup too :rock:

98ACCORDLXSD

Reaction score
not winter beater, but i have a 92 toyota celica coupe for a daily driver :driving:

has a revamped suspension setup too :rock:

Yeah I suppose you don't get much snow in Cali. We only get like 2-3 months of good weather here, After snow ( March Its pretty much gone ) Its pretty much 2 months of rain till Mid or Late July, So you get August, till Oct, Then its time for storage.

98ACCORDLXSD

Reaction score
You drive you Accord for one winter here, In the spring it rusts, as you can see from mine :(, Road salt combined with damp ocean air = Every car lover worst dream.

Theory208

Reaction score
My accord is my winter beater, I just drive as little as possible. There's a quarter car wash a mile from my house get's a lot of my business in the winter.

98ACCORDLXSD

Reaction score
I used to drive my Accord in the winter, but after driving the Corolla in the winter, Its much better in the snow, lighter, shorter wheel base it just goes through anything. Accord would just spin spin spin...

But its almost that time, So its time for the Winter tune up on the Rolla, Accord actually getting legal for the road next week so BAMM...

Back