WTB: WTB Function Form Type1s

Jordan_H

Reaction score
Looking to buy ff type 1 coilovers. Buy must be Willing to ship of be local to everett, wa. I don't want blown ones or any with over 10k miles. Thank you

Varnell

Reaction score
I'm picking up oem suspension parts tomorrow to put my i4 back to stock height. It's presently sitting on FF Type 2's that I bought this time last year. The v6 came with D2's, so it's not really worth swapping everything out. I wouldn't have anything ready to ship next week, or anything. Between 2-4 weeks if you're interested.

Last edited:

Varnell

Reaction score
I haven't put much thought into pricing them. The most recent FF1's sold for $350 and $450, so probably around $525. I'm pretty sure I bought them for $775 from Nasohc. Anyone that knows what he charges, feel free to chime in.

I'm sure someone on here will have a set of FF1's for sale before I get mine ready. Either way, I can't wait to see your ride lowered. She's going to look sexy with another 1/2"-1" drop on her new wheels.

Last edited:

Jordan_H

Reaction score
That price is defintely fair. I'm in no rush because it's winter.

I can't wait to see it lower as well because this front wheel gap is killing me. I can deal with the rear. Everyone at school tells me that my car needs raised up all the time but I'm only around 24 inches fender to ground and my car can go about anywhere. I even drove it perfectly fine in the snow lol.

Varnell

Reaction score
I always respond with, "I don't have to raise it. I just have to actually pay attention when I drive, unlike most people." Driving a lowered manual car forces you to focus and be involved. To me, that experience is what separates the people that enjoy driving and those that view it as a chore.

My front and rear are currently 23 1/4" fender to ground and I have absolutely no issues driving around (with the WW Typ W lip kit off lol).

I'm not in too much of a rush, either. I plan to enjoy my winter vacation relaxing for a change. I'll pm you some pics when I get them off if you're still interested before making an official for sale thread.

Last edited:
Back