yellow civic fogs, ksport rear damper, driver's side mirror, keyless remote

x5carl3tMurd3rx

Reaction score
like the title says I need a rear damper for a ksport casue I hit a huge pot hole and blew one of mine. A driver's side mirror in black cause I fell into mine and broke it. and a keyless entry cause I'm sick of having one that has a broken shell so I can't put it on my keychain anymore. I'm a collage student so the cheaper the better :thumbsup:

Thanks guys and just pm me if you have any of this, might take me a few days to reply since I don't have internet at my new apartment though.

edit: I also am looking for some new civic fogs for the low low cause mine are both broke from rocks on the roads.

Last edited:

iam_nas

Reaction score
Re: ksport rear damper, driver's side mirror, keyless remote

like the title says I need a rear damper for a ksport casue I hit a huge pot hole and blew one of mine. A driver's side mirror in black cause I fell into mine and broke it. and a keyless entry cause I'm sick of having one that has a broken shell so I can't put it on my keychain anymore. I'm a collage student so the cheaper the better :thumbsup:

Thanks guys and just pm me if you have any of this, might take me a few days to reply since I don't have internet at my new apartment though.

fry-see-what-you-did-there.jpg

nyknick1015

Reaction score

well ksport damper i expect to cost a but... the rest i would scout ebay

xmsleepr

Reaction score

well thats the price for a ksport lol i can vouch for the seller bought my ksports from him

Back