What'd you do to your accord today?

todd_cards

Reaction score
ya besides resonator delete. Was kinda just crusing with my arm laying on the shifter and when I lightly acccelerated I noticed I was on 2 and just got throttle happy :p

lol ! awesome! im always if-yy on doing things like that.

Last edited:

Akingkhan

Reaction score
Yeah I know. I'm debating on findig a shop and letting them cut and fab a box or just go ahead and cut them myself and then get the box made later

Cut them your self & roll around for a month or so to make sure it's ok, before you have covers welded up.

That's what I did, I cut them out w/o putting covers on them. It was still hitting on the cut outs, so about a month later I cut a little more off the sides. Right now I'm pretty happy with how big the cut outs are so I'm going to be making covers & welding them up soon.

Only way to do it IMO......

Read through THIS thread.

Mikey

Reaction score
Heard my brakes screeching. It sounds pretty gnarly. I think I'm gonna tackle my brakes tomorrow, lol. Oh, and I washed it. At midnight. For the first time in....months.

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
Test drove in downtown Seattle to see how it was w/ my front damper being the stiffest. Was very fun to drive. :lolrun:

Took a quick shot by the beach.

14203d2e-fea2-4715-891b-2d44b83aa3a3_zps5af23274.jpg

T-zer. :poke:

Your picture helps me out a lot. I've been trying to figure out where to shave my BaysonR lip in order to match w/ my OE opt skirts.
bubb_zps0801f366.jpg

You can see that the top section of my front lip is not edgy enough when compared w/ my side skirt
IMAG2630_zps48ee1edd.jpg

Now I know where to shave, and I thank you for showing your pic. Very helpful.

Repped you.

Last edited:

White6GAV6

Reaction score
Cut them your self & roll around for a month or so to make sure it's ok, before you have covers welded up.

That's what I did, I cut them out w/o putting covers on them. It was still hitting on the cut outs, so about a month later I cut a little more off the sides. Right now I'm pretty happy with how big the cut outs are so I'm going to be making covers & welding them up soon.

Only way to do it IMO......

Read through THIS thread.

Yeah I've read through that a few times. What if you use to cut yours and how big of a hole did you make?

soccerchamp16

Reaction score
Your picture helps me out a lot. I've been trying to figure out where to shave my BaysonR lip in order to match w/ my OE opt skirts.
bubb_zps0801f366.jpg

You can see that the top section of my front lip is not edgy enough when compared w/ my side skirt
IMAG2630_zps48ee1edd.jpg

Now I know where to shave, and I thank you for showing your pic. Very helpful.

Repped you.

I'm glad it helped out! Thanks for the rep!

Dukebb23

Duke Blue Devils
Reaction score
:coffee:
Test drove in downtown Seattle to see how it was w/ my front damper being the stiffest. Was very fun to drive. :lolrun:

Took a quick shot by the beach.

14203d2e-fea2-4715-891b-2d44b83aa3a3_zps5af23274.jpg

You always find the best spots to take shots Richard.

I changed out some new bulbs in the gauges and went back to the white.
These have no blue at all. http://www.superbrightleds.com/moreinfo/miniature-wedge-base/194-led-bulb-15-smd-led-wedge-base-tower/910/
They brighten the whole dash very nicely with absolutely no hot spots.
I think I am going to have to find another 74 bulb though because it doesn't put out as much light so it's a little bit dimmer.

null_zps7308f50f.jpg

null_zps3c5d27c4.jpg

Back