What you need to know about modding your 6GA

Valet

IS300 SX > Accord
Reaction score
Like cams, parts or kits for lowering, body kits, etc...

Cause that's more specific....

There's whole concept of researching and deciding for yourself. I know it sounds a bit scary and I understand if you're skeptical but maybe you should give it a shot.

Otherwise, GTFO.

CUBMAN1018

Reaction score
Ya know, all I'm looking for is a little info. You don't have to be a smart ***. I know how to research, I'm just looking for decent manufacturers. And since you guys own pretty much what I own, I figured you'd be the best source of info. Guess I was wrong?

Valet

IS300 SX > Accord
Reaction score
Ya know, all I'm looking for is a little info. You don't have to be a smart ***. I know how to research, I'm just looking for decent manufacturers. And since you guys own pretty much what I own, I figured you'd be the best source of info. Guess I was wrong?

Yes you were. The best source of info is this entire site. Not people spoon feeding you.

Good brands are good brands. Doesn't matter what car it's for.

Not mention your question was incredibly vague like you wanted some huge list listed out for you.

CUBMAN1018

Reaction score
So asking about cams and lowering kits is vague? Seems we have two very different definitions of vague.

And who are you to tell someone in need to gtfo?? Do you own this site?

Valet

IS300 SX > Accord
Reaction score
So asking about cams and lowering kits is vague? Seems we have two very different definitions of vague.

And who are you to tell someone in need to gtfo?? Do you own this site?

Putting etc at the end makes it vague.

You're just being lazy and won't search to find the answers. You'd rather have it spoon fed to you which is not how ANY car forum works.

CUBMAN1018

Reaction score
First off, I don't know any import performance manufacturers. This is my first. I want to lower it. I like the look of a lowered car. Looking inline, I see eibach, tien, d2, tokico. I don't know one from the other. Just looking for advise.

I've grown up around GM and that's pretty much all I've dealt with. Give a guy a break, okay? I'm not asking to be spoon fed, just want some opinions on what others have installed.

Valet

IS300 SX > Accord
Reaction score
First off, I don't know any import performance manufacturers. This is my first. I want to lower it. I like the look of a lowered car. Looking inline, I see eibach, tien, d2, tokico. I don't know one from the other. Just looking for advise.

I've grown up around GM and that's pretty much all I've dealt with. Give a guy a break, okay? I'm not asking to be spoon fed, just want some opinions on what others have installed.

Which FYI, is all over the site. I personally have created an entire list of your possible lowering components so people wouldn't have to ask, it's even stickied under the suspension forum. Yet, you still ask. Why? Because you didn't look.

There's plenty more like that for everything you want to know. Search.

Valet

IS300 SX > Accord
Reaction score
Sorry you couldn't have been more helpful!

Mine tells you your options for brands and basic features. From there you can check the suspension review thread and google the specific product.

You do a similar process for whatever else you could possibly want.

Back