Jordan_H's 98 Accord Sedan EX (56k)

bairdandrew77

Reaction score
Your car looks amazing with the coupe front end, completely transformed. Keep up the great progress

Jordan_H

Reaction score
Thanks! Not really sure which mod I'm going to do next. Main thing I'm focused on right now is finish my interior over haul but I also want to get better suspension. I guess I'll flip a coin

Sino

Reaction score
God the bumper looks good with the fog lights. Is it weird I'm hoping someone crashes into me from the front someday?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Jordan_H

Reaction score
Hahah I guess it's not that weird and thanks! I'm really glad I chose the smoked foglights because my car is blacked out for the most part. Going to order a front emblem tonight
image1_zps8dd396e3.jpg

Dario_CG6

Reaction score
nice accord, I wanted to get those tail lights for mine but they dont make them for the 020

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
Looking good, buddy! Makes me wanna get some fogs on mine. :)

whitederic

Reaction score
Love the inspire fogs! I've been wanting to do that but worried about airflow to cai.

Going to blackout your front emblem?

Jordan_H

Reaction score
Thanks everyone

Looking good, buddy! Makes me wanna get some fogs on mine. :)

If you do I think you should go with the cf4 like jakub did. (I think that's how you spell his name?)
The inspires are hard to get a perfect fit so It would be interesting to see what you do because I know you wouldn't deal with subpar fitting fogs.

Whitederic - I won't black it out once I buy one just because I think it will give it some contrast

Back