California Meet 2016

Caliaccord02

Reaction score
The more the better but really any amount would be good. Who knows, maybe there are people on this forum who will show up but haven't said anything. Won't know till we get there.

Caliaccord02

Reaction score
Looking more and more like it's going to rain Saturday. Guess we have to just keep our fingers crossed that it doesn't.:Boo:

spacemonkee23

Reaction score
I still plan on going, might bring my kids and a buddy. My only concern at the moment is my transmission. This week alone it has gotten 10x worse. Half the time now it wont shift into 4th but hangs inbetween 3&4 like its engaged both gears, feels and sounds terrible. Slipping has gotten worse between 1&2. Gonna do a D&F in the morning before the meet to help out a little with the drive. Fortunately its only about 40min away.

Rain or Shine I look forward to meeting you all!

Caliaccord02

Reaction score
Yeah same here, going no matter what, just really convenient that it is the only day that it is suppose to rain.lol. Same here with the transmission issues man, been trying to go really easy on it.

f23.Tetsusaiga

Reaction score
You got it Cali!
Rain sleet or shine, I'm there! I'll just drive slower lol.
Hopefully the rain, if there is any, will be off and on, that way we have some sunlight!

Caliaccord02

Reaction score
If there is no break in the rain, we can always just sit in the diner and look at each others cars through a window.:lawl:

spacemonkee23

Reaction score
Gawd, I need to come here more often again. I didn't know about this until just now when I saw Spacemonkee's post on DA, lol.

That said, I won't make it since it's too last minute.

Dang! I wish I thought of posting it up there sooner. You would have been a great addition CD. Next time we will get it up everywhere sooner.

BTW- Obviously I just did a last minute post on DriveAccord and V6P. Too short notice for most now, I'm sure.

DriveAccord link: http://www.driveaccord.net/forums/53-6th-generation/375657-socal-meet-2016-sat-1-23-16-a.html
V6P link: http://www.v6performance.net/forums...002/247769-socal-meet-2016-sat-1-23-16-a.html

Now we know...
MWpnHfJ.jpg

Last edited:

CDsDontBurn

Reaction score
Yea. Things have been quite hectic for me since finishing school last year. I'm always busy with something at home or with family pretty much every weekend, so doing something out of the norm would required for me to write it down on the planner so my wife will know what's going on and not schedule something without my knowing.

Back