Cars & Coffee Lehigh Valley (PA/NJ) - Season opener is April 22 2018

Enne

Reaction score
Add at least 2 more hours to that for me. I'd have to leave at 10pm the night before just to get there in time.
Some people who live an hour away get a hotel room the night before so they can get there at like 6 AM :shrug:

you rarely see those preludes at all anymore haha. there will definitely be some envious people there, i'm sure.
I'm considering leaving it at home or parking it in the spectator area because I'm embarrassed of the rust lol. Maybe I should bring a sign that says "Please don't laugh, broke AF right now, can't afford body work" :rotflmao:

Last edited:

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Some people who live an hour away get a hotel room the night before so they can get there at like 6 AM :shrug:

I'm considering leaving it at home or parking it in the spectator area because I'm embarrassed of the rust lol. Maybe I should bring a sign that says "Please don't laugh, broke AF right now, can't afford body work" :rotflmao:

What?! A hotel for an hour drive? Get the fug outtta heerr

capsidx

Reaction score
Depending on how many people are going I’m in lol. It’s only an hour away from me.

Enne

Reaction score
Here's my idea for the flyer I'm going to put on the dashboard so people don't think I just showed up with an old beaten-up car lol.

"Hi, my name is Atreyu. I'm a 1989 Honda Prelude Si, with 4 wheel steering.

I was traded in at a used car dealership for a Chevy Cruze, by my original owner of 30 years, in February 2018. I don't know what I did wrong to make them not love me anymore, but it hurt my feelings pretty bad. But then, someone noticed me the day after I was traded in. It was love at first sight, and two weeks later I was officially hers.

My new owner is still in the process of bringing me back to my old self, so please don't mind the rust and scratched up paint."

Hahaha

capsidx

Reaction score
I think you’re reading too much into this lol. There will probably be guys there with local exotics and things like that people will be drooling over. Me personally, I have no problem popping the hood just to get some conversation going lol. Of course you won’t get much attention with a stock looking cg. If it doesn’t have a body kit, lowered and cambered, fresh paint, turbo, no one really pays attention anymore lol. Although you have a rarer car I’d say just go for the experience and not to see what people will say about your car.

Enne

Reaction score
Re: Cars & Coffee Lehigh Valley (PA/NJ) - Season opener is April 22 2018

Yeah Selene is staying home. She's not really spectacular to anyone but me lol.

I dunno, I'd just feel like, not worthy to show up with wheel arch rust and scratches all over the car lol. But you're probably right. Also there's bound to be a few dinks with riced out old Civics (ya know, eBay turbos, not actual good mechanical work) and whatnot so my Prelude won't be the worst thing there. I hope. Lol

capsidx

Reaction score
Frankenstein doesn’t look the greatest either but I’m still going lol. I’m not too worried about what other people think because I know the work that went into the car and I know it’s not even close to being done. Although I’m doing zero cosmetic work until I leave pa because the roads are worse this year than they ever were. You know what I’m taking about lol

Enne

Reaction score
Although I’m doing zero cosmetic work until I leave pa because the roads are worse this year than they ever were. You know what I’m taking about lol
Yuuup lol I know exactly what you're talking about. Ugh it's so gross up here, I hate it.

There's also a meet in Trexlertown this Friday at 6:30 that I'm going to, if anyone wants to come. It's at the new Burlington clothing store.

capsidx

Reaction score
I don’t get out of work until 6 so I wouldn’t be able to make it, I don’t even know where that is lol

Back