H23 swap temp gauge

Eclipse99fwb

Reaction score
I just installed the h23a into my 02 accord but I’m having difficult installing the vacuum line on the intake manifold as I’m lost to what hose goes where. Thank you really could use the help
Your best bet would be look at the vacuum diagrams for the h23 and f23. It shouldnt be to different. Otherwise someone with a h motor swap should chime in.

Vic11

Reaction score
For the most part I got it figure out except for two of the lines that are on the intake manifold.

Quan

Reaction score
I think the o2 cluster is different from the 99 in some ways but fundamentally it’s the same. If you take the trim piece off behind the steering wheel , you’ll have access to the cluster and the wires. look at the harness all the way to the right on the cluster, ie the gas and temp gauge side, there should be a yellow/green wire in that harness there. There’s two different ones. I don’t remember what the other one is for but you can just get the car warm, strip back one of them and splice the new wire to it. If you get no reading, tape up that wire make a new connection to the other wire and clean up the wiring after that. You won’t get a reading with the car off either. Either accessory mode or ignition on. That’s the easiest way because I think plug A on the ecu has different pinouts than the usdm pinouts depending on : which ecu you have, which pinouts you have and which jumper harness you’re using if obd1
So are your saying its 2 different yellow/green wires at the cluster end?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back