My car has a scratch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raymond

Reaction score
100_6784Small.jpg

It's like 2" long, on the passenger door. That's what it looked like when I first got the car. I taped it off, sanded the touch-up paint off, and touched it up myself so it looks a little cleaner now... but it's still really, really ugly.

Please don't bring it up every time I post pictures of my car, I know I should fix it instead of buying more mods for my car, but I just can't help it. :(

honda_dude

Reaction score
oh shEt!!! a scratch!! the world is ending!!!....

haha! jk! my car car SO many scratches like that with dings...it sucks

Raymond

Reaction score
my hoods got some rust, i would appreciate it if that wasnt brought up either. especially next time i post pics.

:D

Your hood has rust on it?! How can you justify spending money on stupid things like lowering springs and aftermarket wheels when you have RUST on your hood?!? You should be ashamed. :furious:

JonJonello

Reaction score
raymond how dare u post pixors of ur super sexy car with THAT scratch on it lol jk man...i read the other thread like wtf was going in there hahahha

hiddengamer7

Reaction score
My car has so many scratches and the clearcoat is peeling off of the rear bumper and it looks like poopy

Raymond

Reaction score
And yet, you all still buy aftermarket mods for your car.

shavedaccord frowns upon these shenanigans.

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
haha wow i def lol at this thread...i shouldn't though....

but yeah i should post what my car looks like at the passenger rear corner...bumper isn't flush and some bad scratches...from a hit and run..so i don't feel like fixing it...and i have some other flaws..just don't have the desire to fix them...doesn't bug me much...would rather spend the money on new mods...or other hobbies...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back